Writing & Speaking Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writing & Speaking Forums

Share your English test preparation efforts and strategies online!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task

Go down 
+5
Jamuna
Gorashi
REEM
skaruppiah
Jason
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason
Admin
Admin
Jason

Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task Empty
PostSubject: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 7:40 pm

Please post your writing responses for the free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 1) here. You do not need to log in or register to post your writing, simply click on POSTREPLY.

Please answer the writing prompt in 10 minutes or less.

Please allow at least a couple of days for an OnlinEnglish.net Administrator to view and respond to your task. Responses will be limited to a score and some generic comments targeting the areas you could improve in.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinEnglish.net/jason.html
hahuynh

PostSubject: write a memo to assistant   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 3:59 am

Have a business conference in Paris on Tue 30 Oct.
Will fly on Sun 28 Oct & return on Thurs
Your tasks when I absent :
Post the news to recruit new marketer
Booking hall for the next meeting
Calculate budget for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Harika

PostSubject: Important.   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 10:36 pm

Dear xyz,

I got to attend a business conference in Paris.
I’m not available from 19th to 23rd November.
I request you to manage the work in my absence attend the
important business calls and answer the queries highlighted by customers

Regards,
Zzz.
Back to top Go down
Pavel

PostSubject: memo   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 9:31 pm

To: assistant
Date: 26 December, 2007
Subject: business conference

I will be away form December, 26 to December, 30 because I will be attending a business conference in Paris. While I am away please deal with my correspondence and prepare the conference room for the meeting of December, 31
Back to top Go down
prakashk

PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 1:07 am

Dear Anne,

I have important conference in next week at Paris.

I will be at paris from 02/02/2008 to 11/02/2008 and shall be back from 15/02/2008 onwards.

Please cancel the client meeting and say because of I will be away
then arrange next meeting at their convenient date.

I want to remember one thing, ask planning department to calculate next projet
and submit report whil I will be here.

At last Please inform to Austrialia client, we have teleconference meeting at next week
I tried to contact but the line is busy.

Thanks & Regards

Prakash.s
Back to top Go down
anonym

PostSubject: Business conference   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 3:53 am

Anne,

Please take note that I'm going to be away on 2.3/3.3 because I have a business conference in Paris. I will come back on 4.3.
Please cancel the meeting with Mr. Ragid and propose him a new one.
In urgent cases, you can reach me on my mobile.

Thanks,
Kristina
Back to top Go down
sirisha

PostSubject: Out of office   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:27 am

Dear ABC,

I will be out of office on 27-29th Feb to attend a business conference in Paris. Please follow up all the pending issues during my absence.

Best regards
ddd
Back to top Go down
skaruppiah

PostSubject: business conference   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 4:03 am

I am going to attend a business conference in Paris. I will not be available here from March 12th to March 17th. Please do the arrangements for the Project meeting on March 18th with our Project Manager and also get an oppointment from our auditor.I want to meet him after I came back.
Back to top Go down
Yasin

PostSubject: Business conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:29 am

Hi Laura

I will be away, because we have a a confrenece in paris soon.
The conference will be next weekend on Saturday at 2.00.
During the time I am away, please finish our accounting for züritaxi company.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
amal

PostSubject: free engl   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:37 pm

I will be away to attend a session for hmc
Back to top Go down
darwish_

PostSubject: conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:36 am

please be informed that i will be away to from 12.4 to 15.4 to attend a conference in paris .therefor please cancelled my apointment with new claints and set up a new appointment next Sunday .

your's
Jone
Back to top Go down
MARIEM G

PostSubject: WRITTING A MEMO   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:48 am

ATT: Miss lody

i will be out of office from 22 nd of january till the 1 s of february.
i have a bussiness mission : signature of an importnt deal.
your tasks are to pass me urgent documents and contoll of every single wortk.
THANKS
CEO
Back to top Go down
Aja

PostSubject: Memo - Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:08 am

Dear Jane,

I'm going to a business conference in Paris next week (May 26-29).

Could you assume my urgent calls and emails when I will away?

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards

Aja
Back to top Go down
Jennifer

PostSubject: Business conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:39 am

MEMO:

Sharon

I'm attending a business conference in Paris on 24 June. I'll be in my office around 3 p.m. on 26 June. Call John Edwards and cancel our lunch appt. on 25 June and reschedule for the 28 June at 9 a.m. He can choose the Cafe.

Karolyn
Back to top Go down
Abhijeet

PostSubject: Memo   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:12 pm

I am going to attend a Business Conference in Paris from 3rd June,2008 to 7th June,2008.As we have discussed previously please go through the interview applications and prepare the interviewee list of eligible candidates.
Please reschedule the meeting with Mr.Smith from 8th June,2008 to 9th June,2008,and arrange an interview with interviewee's on 8th June,2008.
Back to top Go down
Joan@yah

PostSubject: RE: Away from job   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:58 pm

Dear Joan,

This is for your information that I will be away from my office from 17th to 22nd of June as I have to attend to attend a business conference in Paris.
During my absence I would ask you to reply to my urgent emails attend to all my phone calls and make appointment only after 22nd of June. Make note of all other important work. Once I will get back I shall reply and attend to all the important one. Yon can also call me on my mobile if you need any assistance.
Thanking you.
Rashmi
Back to top Go down
Joan@yah

PostSubject: RE: Away from job   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 7:33 am

Dear Joan,

This is for your information that I will be away from my office from 17th to 22nd of June as I have to attend to attend a business conference in Paris.
During my absence I would ask you to reply to my urgent emails attend to all my phone calls and make appointment only after 22nd of June. Make note of all other important work. Once I will get back I shall reply and attend to all the important one. Yon can also call me on my mobile if you need any assistance.
Thanking you.
Rashmi
Back to top Go down
Charumat

PostSubject: Re: Work to do, while away.   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 am

I have to attend a business conference in Paris, next week. I shall be absent on 16, 17, 18 & 19 of September. Please complete the following tasks, in my absence:
i) Schedule client meetings and appointments after 19th September.
ii) Compile all work-sheets and send it for documentation
iii) Complete pending reports.
Back to top Go down
Samiep

PostSubject: Conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:37 am

I have to attend a conference in Paris from 4th to 11th October. In my absence, complete the report on "Global Business". I will review it when I come back. Also, please attend the meetings scheduled by Mr Wright.
Back to top Go down
Seba

PostSubject: Absent   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:15 pm

thyhyr
Back to top Go down
sdeep

PostSubject: BEC writing   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:44 am

Dear Sharon

I would be attending a business conference in Paris from 15th - 20th of this month.
In my absence, please take care of the client visit scheduled on the 19th.
If you have any questions,please let me know.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Leonid

PostSubject: Memo for John Hopkins   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:45 pm

I'm going to leave for Paris on February 20th. I'm to attend a business conference there. You should finish and submit our feasibility study concerning GMC investment project before I'll back on February 26th. You may contact me if necessary.
Back to top Go down
said

PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Dear Angela,
I am going to paris this thursday on feb 5th for two weeks to attend global health conference. There would be people from all over the world. The main topic would be how to improve health system in poor countries. Since I am away from my desk so please finish the outline which we discussed last week. In addition to that contact EFG and get the outcome of the meeting which we had with them.
Back to top Go down
manal

PostSubject: attend conference in paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:57 am

I am writting to tell you am going to attend conference in paris next sunday 23 july,I would like you to review my presentaion for the opening new branch in the city center next month
Back to top Go down
Lubna

PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:59 pm

I am going to attend a business conference in Paris tomorrow morning and I will be there for a week. I would like you to arrange the time management course we have decided for our stuff. If you have any questions please contact me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task Empty

Back to top Go down

Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next