Writing & Speaking Forums

Share your English test preparation efforts and strategies online!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Answer Submission for Part 2 / Question 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TAEKEUN

PostSubject: Answer Submission for Part 2 / Question 6   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Thank you for your announcement of my promotion. Im very happy with this and pretty nervous to be a new manager in merchandising department. However, I didn't receive any information about several things.
First, I don't know that my new position will be available to move. Because I think my current tasks will be finished by end of this month, I can't move to new position until next month. If you haven't decided the day to move, please consider my current tasks.
Second one is documents. I heard that few document will be needed in progress of promotion such as tax recipt and new license. So if I have to submit any kind of document, please let me know to prepare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dhanashree

PostSubject: Thank You !   Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your warm wishes and lending me an oppurtunity to proof myself with the best of my abilities. I am deeply honored that you have promoted me and value my hard work and appreciate it.
I will definetly try my level best to give justice to my new role and see that my organisation benefits with their decision to promote me.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhanashree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandrine.tungka

PostSubject: TOEIC Writing question 6   Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:30 am

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for this promotion. This is really a big and good opportunity for me and a great responsibility one.

Regarding this promotion, I have some questions to be asked.
1. Can i have the detail job that has been done in the past 5 years in merchandising team?
2. Is it necessary for me to file a follow-up report as an evaluation of being a new merchandising manager?

Once again, really a pleasure for me about this promotion. And also I'm looking forward for the reply. Thank you.

Regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prc111

PostSubject: Re: Answer Submission for Part 2 / Question 6   Sat May 11, 2013 5:57 am

To: Simon Valley Inc.
RE:

Dear sir/mam,
Thank you for your email. I feel greatly honored for the recent promotion.I would like to request you to provide me the list of employees and the assigned responsibilities.I would also want to learn about the previous inventory details. Therefore could you please forward me the details of the same of the last fiscal year.
Looking forward to your support.

Regards
Govind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer Submission for Part 2 / Question 6   

Back to top Go down

Answer Submission for Part 2 / Question 6
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3