Writing & Speaking Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writing & Speaking Forums

Share your English test preparation efforts and strategies online!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
Admin
Admin
Jason

Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task Empty
PostSubject: Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 7:45 pm

Please post your writing responses for the free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) here. You do not need to log in or register to post your writing, simply click on POSTREPLY.

Please answer the writing prompt in 20 minutes or less.

Please allow at least a couple of days for an OnlinEnglish.net Administrator to view and respond to your task. Responses will be limited to a score and some generic comments targeting the areas you could improve in.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinEnglish.net/jason.html
Pavel

PostSubject: letter   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 9:52 pm

Dear Mrs Nuberg,

Thank You for your letter of application for the marketing assistant position.

Your qualifications and working experience completely meet our requirements for the position, that is why we offer You to come to our offices on 27 December, 2007 at 11 o'clock for an interview.

The best way to reach our offices by public transport is to take a bus #5 from Oxford street and get off at Hyde park.

In the meantime please submit us the names and adresses of your references.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Atwood,
HR manager
Back to top Go down
prakash

PostSubject: Re: Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 1:24 am

Dear Mrs Nuberg,

We got your CV regarding that you applied for Marketing Assistant post.

We would like to inform Interview date. If you do not mind, can you come to attend interview this week itself
because out Marketing team will be going to Paris they shall be back next month.

we would be appreciate if you have two referees

The best way to come to our office through Public transport is,
Take no 51 then get down garinal stop, then you will fine Pizza shop
behind shop there is wide street. you have to walk towards the street
in the middle of the street, you will find ong big tower, the name is King
Our office is second flower

Thanks & Regards

HR Team
Back to top Go down
anonym

PostSubject: Advertisment   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 3:42 am

Dear Mrs Nuberg

Thank your for your letter. We would be pleased to invite you to an interview on 3 April 2008 at 2 o'clock.
Regarding your CV, we noticed that the referees are missing. Could you send us two names and addresses of them?
The best way to reach us by public transport is to take the bus 55 towards to Camway. Then turn left and go 20 m straight on.
We are looking forward to seeing you.

Your Sincerely,
Petro Diego
Human Recources
Back to top Go down
skaruppiah

PostSubject: Re: Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 4:07 am

anonym wrote:
Dear Mrs Nuberg

Thank your for your letter. We would be pleased to invite you to an interview on 3 April 2008 at 2 o'clock.
Regarding your CV, we noticed that the referees are missing. Could you send us two names and addresses of them?
The best way to reach us by public transport is to take the bus 55 towards to Camway. Then turn left and go 20 m straight on.
We are looking forward to seeing you.

Your Sincerely,
Petro Diego
Human Recources
Back to top Go down
darwish_

PostSubject: applying for job   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptySat May 03, 2008 6:11 am

Dear Nuberg,
Thank you for your letter , I locked over your CV and i found that you have lot of experience in markiting , so please i would like to set with you an interiew on Monday 20th of this month at 10:00 AM on my office .
please you have to submitt for me two refrees with nams and addresses .
you can reach to my office by using the bus No137 to Solon Street , building No22 scod floor .
I am looking forward to seeing you .

best wishes
RH Department
Back to top Go down
Paty

PostSubject: Mrs Nuberg   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:04 pm

I have receive your CV for the marketing assistant position.We appreciate your interest .
I would like to schedule an interview on Monday, July 8 at 9am.Please call me to confirm the time.
We also would like to ask you name and address of two referees.
The best way to reach me is to catch the bus # 384 up to Boston and get off at Somerville Ave # 410.We are locate on second floor .
I look forward to discussing this position with you.

Sincerely

HR Department
Back to top Go down
Abhijeet

PostSubject: Acknowledgement to Your Application   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:28 pm

Dear Mrs.Nuberg,

Thank for the interest that You showed for the post of Marketing Assistant and for your application,that we received.We would like to have an interview with you on 5th June,2008 at 10:00A.M in our office premises,please reach here by 9:30 A.M.

We would like to have the Names and Addresses of Two Referees.Please carry them with You.

The way to reach to our office Premises is by the Trams that run through the city,take the a tram to Park Street from the airport.

Please feel free to contact us for any other queries that You have.

Yours Sincerely,
Abhijeet
H.R Manager
Back to top Go down
Charumat

PostSubject: Re: Interview   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:00 am

Dear Ms Lisa Nuberg,
I received your application for the post of "Marketing Assistant" and noted its contents.

You are called for an interview on 18th September, 2008. The venue and timing are mentioned below:
Venue: The Conference Room, Hotel Hilton.
Time : 11.00 am to 1.00 pm

Kindly bring your relevant educational and work-certificates. You are also requested to bring the names and addresses of TWO referees.

As for reaching our office by public transport, it would be convenient for you to take a direct train and get down at the Park station, since our office is next to Park station.
Please contact us for further queries.

Yours sincerely,
Back to top Go down
said

PostSubject: Re: Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi Mrs Nuberg,
Thanks for applying for marketing asistant position. We recieved your application 2 weeks ago and after reviewing it I am pleased to inform you that you are selected for interview on march 7th at nine o'clock at the main office which is located on Webster ave. The best way to get there is to take bus number 34 and get off of the bus at webster station. Walk north of webster for couple of blocks then the office is on the right side of the street. The address is 400 Webster ave. Please call us and give us two refrences phone number.
Back to top Go down
manaldo

PostSubject: intereview   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:47 am

Dear Lisa nuberg
Thank you for your letter to applying of the post marketing assistant and we offer to you an intereview next sunday 13 May at 10 in the morrining, also could you inform us two names and address of referees ?moreover the best way to reach our office by using public transpot is underground station 3
We look forward to seeing you here
Yours sincerely
manaldo
Back to top Go down
eman

PostSubject: Re: Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:06 pm

manaldo wrote:
Dear Lisa nuberg
Thank you for your letter to applying of the post marketing assistant and we offer to you an intereview next sunday 13 May at 10 in the morrining, also could you inform us two names and address of referees ?moreover the best way to reach our office by using public transpot is underground station 3
We look forward to seeing you here
Yours sincerely
manaldo
Back to top Go down
Sandra

PostSubject: Invite to interview   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 am

Dear Mrs Nuberg,

Re: Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your application re the above post. I am pleased to advise that you are invited to an interview on Thursday 19th March at 10.30.

I have noticed that you haven't given us your referees details. May I please ask you to bring with you to the interview 2 references which include names, positions and contacts details.

We are based near to the Center station, on your way out take your left, walk about 5 minutes our office is in the 2nd building 1st floor.

If you have any query please do not hesitate to contact us on 12312312.

I look forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely

Sandra
Recruitment Manager
Back to top Go down
abbas211

PostSubject: re:marketing assistant   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:08 am

dear sarah
thank you for your application for as a marketing assistant you have been accepted to be employed in our company.please do not forget to bring your certificates with you when you come to office.the best and quickest way to reach here is by train.
sincerely basbaydar
Back to top Go down
REEM Al

PostSubject: Post of Marketing Assistant   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:40 am

Dear Ms. Nuberg,

Thank you for your applying regarding the post of Marketing Assistant that advertised in The Guardian Newspaper.

I am pleased to inform that you be selected for the interview on 23 May 2009, at 10:30am.

Can you send the names and addresses of two referees, to complete the application form by email.

The best way to reach the company is by "Bus Station No 4" which is in the down town, that go straightaway to the Garden Park, which is in front of our Company.

I am looking forward to meet you.

Best Regards,

Reem Al Qubaisi
Human Resources Mananger
Back to top Go down
Nsreen

PostSubject: candidate interviwe   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:03 am

Dear Mrs Nuberg,

First thank you for your applying to our company, and i would be content to meet you on 3rd of Aug , you can catch a bus from any bus station that close to where you live , or catch a Taxi to drop you in the strd street Tower 4 floor #51 office 191. We will be waiting for you at 12:00 midday
where we will explore some of your potentials , according to our requists.

Kind regards
Nsreen
Back to top Go down
gilarpun

PostSubject: Letter to Mrs. Nuberg   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:16 am

Dear Mrs. Nuberg,

First of all, thank you for applying for this job. After reading carefully your CV, we've decided to offer you an interview so as to know better your expectations on this job position. We shall be meeting in our offices on August 24th at 10 am. Before that day, please send us two referees to ask them for feedback on your previous jobs. Please add their addresses and phone numbers.

To get here, you can take the green line subway, and get down at Rockfield station.

Kind regards,

Tom Bloomberg.

Back to top Go down
Bertilel

PostSubject: You got it!   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:15 am

Hey babe you got the job please come to my office and we a talk about positions and get a nice toime ,I a not worried that you are married girl ok Ciao
Back to top Go down
mergo

PostSubject: Candidate interview   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Dear Mrs Nuberg

I acknowledge receipt your application as a marketing assistant. Thank you for your interest.

Because of your different experiences I am pleased to tell you that you are selected for the interview on 15th March at 10:00.

I would appreciate if you could send me first the names and adresses of two refeeres.

You can reach our company by tram Nr. 13 untill the station "Sihlcity". Next to the cinema is our company.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Your sincerely

Back to top Go down
Rubiño

PostSubject: Letter to Mrs. Nuberg   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Dear Mrs Nuberg:

First of all, Thank you for your Applying regarding the post of Marketing Assistant advertised That social networks (www.trabajando.com)
I read about your previous work experience and am very interested in knowing.
I wait in my office on the 26th of this month at 18:00 to discuss the work to be done.
Please add their addresses and phone numbers.

The best way to reach the company is by Bus Station Nº2 which is in the down town, that go straightaway to the station nº12, which is in front of our Company.

Best Regards,

Francisco Rubiño
Human Resources Mananger
Back to top Go down
Cancino

PostSubject: Re: Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Mrs Nuberg.
I am happy that your interest in work, we must get together to meet, should be on Wednesday at 08:00 am in the office. The street address is White # 2235, Valparaíso.
The easiest way to get there is by taking the train station and get off at Baron, near Catholic University, next to the square
we'll meet again.
Back to top Go down
Shiv

PostSubject: Job Application   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:26 am

Dear Lisa,

We appreciate your interest in our organisation. Post review of your profile, we would like to meet you in person to take your candidature ahead. Please let me know if the below mentioned schedule is convenient for a discussion -

Date
Time
Venue

You may reach the address above by boarding the train XYZ at terminal ABC.

We look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Back to top Go down
Ariana1

PostSubject: Interview invitation   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 am

Dear Lisa,

We acknowledge the receipt of your letter.
I am glad to inform you that you have been involved in the short list of candidates for second level interview. For participation on it you must bring with you 2 letters from referees where should be mantioned their names and addresses.
Interview will be arranged on 5th October at 17:00 in the headquarter of our company.
It is easy to reach our headquarter by the 5 public buse from the Victory street.

Regards,
Helen Gee

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task   Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task Empty

Back to top Go down

Free online Preliminary Writing Exam (Part 2) Task
Page 1 of 1