Writing & Speaking Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writing & Speaking Forums

Share your English test preparation efforts and strategies online!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

please rate my essay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a1doc

please rate my essay Empty
PostSubject: please rate my essay   please rate my essay EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 8:47 pm

Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

In my opinion, university students should be required to attend classes regularly rather than optionally. There may be a possibility that a student can do well even though he or she didn’t attend the classes regularly. There are many advantages in attending the classes regularly.

First reason is, by attending classes regularly, he can obtain knowledge from a teacher who can gain valuable knowledge. This knowledge will help him keeping with the latest information and syllabus, so that it will be easier for him to gain good score in final exam. But, if a student attending classes according to his will or once in a while the subjects may not be clear to him and he may not attain good knowledge and most likely to score low marks.

The second reason is when attending classes regularly one can know his standards by which he can improve himself towards excelling in his academic performance. He is pore focused on the subject. On the other hand a student attending the classes optionally can easily get distracted by the environment and spoiled his academic performance.

Finally, university students should attend classes regularly to gain proper knowledge and gain confidence to excel in final exams rather attending class optionally.
Back to top Go down
Yannick
Admin
Admin
Yannick

PostSubject: Re: please rate my essay   please rate my essay EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 5:52 am

Hello a1doc,

It is nice to see that you want to improve your writing, but please be advised that our volunteer tutors will most likely never come here to give feedback on essay topics that are not posted by onlinenglish.net.

That said, if other users want to give you feedback, so be it. We encourage users to help each other. Peer feedback is as valuable as tutor/teacher/assessor feedback.

We really want to see this forum used as a help service, where users can come and ask questions, give solutions, give strategies on how to prepare or deal with TOEFL writing.

We know that you can understand our situation. As you can easily see by going throught the different products we have made available for free, we have a lot to chew on.

Thank you for your understanding,
Back to top Go down
http://onlinenglish.net/
a1doc

PostSubject: Re: please rate my essay   please rate my essay EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 9:14 am

Hi Yannick,

Sorry. I'll see to that and write my essays and post it do you

Thanks,
a1doc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please rate my essay   please rate my essay Empty

Back to top Go down

please rate my essay
Page 1 of 1