Writing & Speaking Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writing & Speaking Forums

Share your English test preparation efforts and strategies online!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task

Go down 
+5
Jamuna
Gorashi
REEM
skaruppiah
Jason
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alara

Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:03 am

As I am going to attend a business conference in Paris,I will not come to office for next two days.you have take my job and check everything is fine and report daily.
Back to top Go down
harish

PostSubject: writing a letter    Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:11 am

dear assistant ,
I am going to attend some bussinesss conference meeting in PARIS. And the conference is dated on next week friday 15. So take care of the REGULAR works in the office ...ANd please get the work of MMN LETHER company be finshed .....
Back to top Go down
sofia

PostSubject: conference in paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 am

I am attending a conference in Paris next week. I will be away from Monday 10th December till Monday 17th December. Please, call off all my meetings while I am away.
Back to top Go down
keerthi

PostSubject: Note-Regarding Conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:24 am

Hi,

This is to inform you that am not going to be present here from 1st Dec to 5th Dec as am leaving to Paris to attend a conference. We planned to meet some of our clients regarding up coming project. So I would like you to complete all documents of present project before I am back.

Regards,
Keerthi
Back to top Go down
hannah

PostSubject: hm   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 am

Dear Mary,
Next week I am attending a bussines conference in Paris.
Since, I am not in the office till 14th March, plase arrange meeting with Mr.White on next Thursday on 10 pm.
thank you
Back to top Go down
Sandra

PostSubject: Business conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 am

Dear John

Next week I will be away from Monday 3th till Friday 8th April. I am in Paris on a business conference. The conference is important for me and my skills.

Please can you contact the other employees from the team about that and answer my mails while I am away. Thank you.

Kind regards
Sandra
Back to top Go down
shoko

PostSubject: essential tasks   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:25 am

Dear Mohamed
I am sending to you,to inform you that i going to attend a business conference in Paris.
so that i will be away from Sunday the third of February till Tuesday the fives of February.
please finish the report that i sent to you yesterday and send it back to me by next Monday.
thank you.
your faithfully

Ahmed Bayoumi
Back to top Go down
vajilat

PostSubject: memo   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:41 am

dear Jackie:

An unplanned business conference in Paris has just been added to my agenda and I will be leaving this Wednesday 4th march and I will return on 11th march .Please be sure to reschedule all my appointments and prepare all case files for review upon my return .

Thanks
Vivian
Back to top Go down
mergo

PostSubject: Business conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Next week I will attend a business conference in Paris for 5 days. The conference will start on 7th March. I'd like you to check and answer my e-mails and to make a new design for the magazin label.
Back to top Go down
katja

PostSubject: katja.kocher@bwdbern.ch   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:37 am

Dear Miss Black

Next week from the 7th to 10th March I will have a business conference in Paris.
It is annual conference for all the managers of our company.

Could you please finish the annual report while I am away? Thank you.

Yours faithfully
Katja
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Memo   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 am

Hi Linda
I will leave for the business conferrence in Paris from 16 to 20 October 2010.
Please cover these duty while I'm away:
- Contact our clients about the next delivery of the order placed last month. Use the name of the clients in the list saved in "Clients' contact" folder.
- Write an email for the Chinese office to tell them about the new range of products and the date they will be launched.
Thank you
Cherry
Back to top Go down
Priska

PostSubject: Conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:13 am

I am going to attend a business conference in Paris, and the ticket's date is 20th March., I will be away for one week, during this week I would like you to arrange the training meeting which we have decided and make an appointment with the selling manager. I would like to see him 27th morning 10:30.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
hend

PostSubject: paris conference   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:33 am

mary I will be away going to paris conference from 12-15 march
please remind Mr.jones of his meeting on 12,march with a customer
and prepare the financial report urgently.
Back to top Go down
HEND

PostSubject: paris conference   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:41 am

Dear Mary I will be away from 14-17 march going to paris conference. please remind Mr. jone of his meeting with a customer on 14,march and prepare the financial report urgently
Back to top Go down
FIl

PostSubject: Part 1   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:56 am

Hi Pit

I am invitet to a business conference in Paris on the 5 May.
I am going to stay there for two days.
Please answer my mails till i will return.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Rubiņo

PostSubject: Paris Conference   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Dear Roxanna:

Im go to attend a bussines conference in paris, on the 25 september, then im going stay in this contry for two days.
In my absence you'll be in charge of market projects, and please do not forget to send for when arrived. thanks.

P.D: Plase answer my mails till i will return.
Back to top Go down
Cancino

PostSubject: business conference   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:15 pm

hi Fernando
I have been invited to a business conference and I be away from my job for 1 week. I will be in Paris, France, from 15 to 22 June.
It is important that you stay informed of the agreements taken by the board on the hiring of new personnel, and implementation of technology.
will be attentive to your information.
best regards
Ivan Cancino
Back to top Go down
femme07

PostSubject: Conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:53 am

Hello Anne,

there's a conference in Paris, i will be out of office between the 05th to 07th.

Pls send an email to Mr. Smith and get another date.

You can reach me on my mobile phone.

Bye Szonja

Back to top Go down
viki

PostSubject: conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:32 am

Anna,

I will be attending a conference in Paris between 15 and 17 of July. I am sorry for a late notice, but it is a last minute decision.

Please please contact our clinets and cancell all my meetings for that period.
If it is possible, please start working on Induction Presentation while I am away.

You can always reach me on my moblie.

thanks,

Viki
Back to top Go down
reshdear

PostSubject: hi   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:52 am

Anna,

I will be attending a conference in Paris between 15 and 17 of July. I am sorry for a late notice, but it is a last minute decision.

Please please contact our clinets and cancell all my meetings for that period.
If it is possible, please start working on Induction Presentation while I am away.

You can always reach me on my moblie.

thanks,
Back to top Go down
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:25 am

Hi Amy

I will be attending a business conference in pairs from 8th to 11th this month .
during this time ,you are going to deal with anything in our department .
or you can reach me on my phone

Terry
Back to top Go down
Shiv

PostSubject: In Paris for three days   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:18 am

Hi,

I will be attending a three day conference in Paris on "Future of employee engagement" between Jul 20 and 22, 2011. Please ensure that the HR department reviews and submits the approvals before i return.

Regards,

Shiv
Back to top Go down
Niki

PostSubject: Notification of a business conference   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm writing to inform you that i have a conference on Paris so i will be ausent the next hole week. Please prepare all the reports i left on your office. Thanks for your support.
See you soon, Niki
Back to top Go down
Jamuna

PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 am

To:Andy
Date:10/04/2012
Sub:Notification of my not in station.

I will away to Paris on 10th April,2012 for an important commitment. In my absence, do arrange the delegates for the requirements.

Thank
Back to top Go down
didi466

PostSubject: Question 46   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Sarah
I am going to attend a conference in Paris next week from Monday 6 to Friday 10.
During my absence, please take note of the phone calls you will receive and check my urgent e-mails.
Thank you
Jenny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next