Writing & Speaking Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writing & Speaking Forums

Share your English test preparation efforts and strategies online!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task

Go down 
+5
Jamuna
Gorashi
REEM
skaruppiah
Jason
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
domenico

Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: test   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:15 am

Hello Sara,

I will be in Paris on 10th May for a meeting. Please write a letter to our customers for the new offert of products.
Please contact me if you need,

Regards,
Domenico
Back to top Go down
Sandra

PostSubject: conference in paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:12 am

Hi Kate,

Please note that I will be in Paris on Mon 23rd March to attend a conference. May I please remind you to send the monthly payroll report to Head Office.

I'll be checking my e-mail while I'm away.

Regards
Sandra
Back to top Go down
Pilar

PostSubject: Conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Joe:

I´m going to attend a business conference in Paris on March 31th at 8 a.m. Please could you organise a meet with customers.
Please contact me if you need.
Regards,

Pilar
Back to top Go down
REEM

PostSubject: Business Conference   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:01 am

Dear Sally;

I will attend a business conference in Paris regading the new project for our company. I will be away from 12-22 April 2009.
While Iam away please send Finance Department Report.

Thanks,

Reem Al Qubaisi
Back to top Go down
Gorashi

PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:32 am

I am having a business conference in Paris on Tuesday 30-October. I am leaving on Sunday 28 October. I will be back on Thursday.
I want you to post the news to recruit a new manager .moreover I want you to book a hall for the next meeting. In addition I would like you to calculate the budge for the meeting.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
vr.raman

PostSubject: conference in paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:27 am

Mrs.fazila as i have to attend a business conference in paris,i will not be available from 23/05/2009 to 27/05/2009.so you better look after the tender contracts and progress of the company until i return.
Back to top Go down
abc

PostSubject: business conference in paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:53 am

mon, 19th february 2007

dear chris,

This is to inform you that the 'All traders business conference' is to be held on the 21st of this month and hence i would be away to attend it from tomorrow. In my absence,i bestow upon you the responsibility of taking care of the regular meetings with the staff and the recheck of the monthly cash flow accounts.

I am expected to be back by the 23rd of the same month. In the conference, i intend to discuss about the new business ideas that we have developed.

Please take due care on the matters regarding cash transfers.

Have high expectations and confidence on your capability of mangement.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
veronica

PostSubject: keep the records of the sales   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:59 am

dear Caroline,
I am writing to you because i have to attend an a very important meeting on the 7june in Paris,i will be back next week onthe 14june.
Could you please work out in the records every single day.
If you have any problem with the sistem do not hesitate to contact me

thank you

your sincerely
VERONICA SOLLAI
Back to top Go down
nerodiko

PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:41 am

Dear Jane,
I invited to attend an a very important meeting on the 7 June in Paris.I will be back next week on the 14June.You have to work hardly until I come back.
If you have any problem with the sistem ,you do not hesitate to contact me.
When I come back,I will refund your extra work with splendid diner.
Thanks , Krešo
Back to top Go down
kamal

PostSubject: Business conference   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:59 am

I am going to attend business conference in Paris on 12 December 2009
that is why i will be out of the office starting 10 DEC 2009 and will not return until 15 DEC 2009. during this time, could you please arrange a meeting with Michael, i want see him on 18 dec.
Back to top Go down
ganesh

PostSubject: i will be away for a while   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:49 am

dear assistant ,
i am sorry but i have a important conference to attend in paris so i wont be here for a while for that reason i am putting you in charge on some of the interviews that i wont be able to attend and also for i will not be here on next 13th too,okey then take care

yours faithfully,
ganesh
Back to top Go down
Arathi K

PostSubject: Business conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:45 am

Tina

I would be out of office starting Mon 25th to 27th Jan'10 attending a business conference in Paris. In my absence please contact Team Plus and finalize the details for the team-building event for the sales team to be held on 29th Jan'10.

Thanks
Susanna Boyle.
Back to top Go down
Nsreen

PostSubject: a memo   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:44 am

Dear Suzan,,

An urgent meeting has been planned on the 3rd of Feb in Paris, we need to meet our suppliers and negotiate with them the prices , also we will make a tour in the markets to see if we can get more options for our new projects.
meanwhile i want you to send an email to Mr. Salvatore telling him that our meeting is canceled to day and arrange with him for another meeting plus check my inbox if there are any replay from liss co, about the new tender we got.

Kind regards

CEO
Back to top Go down
samyukth

PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:50 pm

dear sati

i am going to attend a business conference in paris on 13th feb.i wil be back only on 16th february.mean while send an email to mr.jon telling that we are interested to take his building for rent.

yours faithfully,
samyuktha
Back to top Go down
aezzine@

PostSubject: Graph   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:28 am

Dear Sara,

I am going to attend a business conference in Paris next month and the ticket's is March 20. I will be away for one week. During this week I like you to arrange the traininig meeting which we've decided and make an appointment with the executive manager. I would like to see him next week 10 o'clock in the morning.

Back to top Go down
Sylvia

PostSubject: PART ONE Question 46   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:50 am

Dear Mary,

I am going to attend a business conference in Paris on 12 April 2010. Pls help to follow the daily communication and meeting with ABC company on 12 April 2010 15:30. Please feel free to call my mobile if you have any questions.

Best rgds,
Sylvia
Back to top Go down
malli446

PostSubject: Out of Office   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Hi Mike,

I'll be away from office from 1st Jan to 12th Jan to attend a business conference in Paris. Request you to complete the sales report by 12th Jan, so that I can complete the review by 15th Jan.

Thanks & Regards
Malli
Back to top Go down
Andrea S

PostSubject: Attending Paris Business Conference   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 am

Shenika,

I will be out of the office the week of May 1-5, attending the Paris business conference.

I need you to create the employees schedule for the week of May 8-12, enter the data from last weeks expense report into Molly.

Andrea Smith
Back to top Go down
Emmy

PostSubject: Business conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:30 am

Dear Sue

I am out of the office from 5th to 12th Mai, attending the business conference in Paris.
Please answer my emails during this week and help John with the orders.

Thank you!

Yours sincerely

Emmy
Back to top Go down
Dorothée

PostSubject: Conference in Paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:10 am

Hello Mary,

From the 21st to the 24th of July, I have to go to Paris, there is one of the most important conference about the fashion trends.

I think this is a good opportunity for you. Indeed during my journey, you will be in charge of my customer's portfolio so you have to contact and organize appointments with them.

If you have some questions I will be available tomorrow so we could see all the details.

Cordially.

Dorothée
Back to top Go down
Apple

PostSubject: clerk   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Dear Peggy

As I am going to attend the business conference for a week, from 1 June 2010 to 7 June 2010, Could you please help me to draft the minutes for the next departmental meeting during this period of time, if you have any problem about this, please contact me.

Thank you

Best Regards
Apple
Back to top Go down
liliana

PostSubject: going to Pris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:01 am

dear Anne,
I'm going to Paris to attend an annual meeting for 1 weeks.I'll leave NY this Sunday.While I'm not here,please call Mr.Tuan that I'm sorry and I can't be at his birthday and help me buying him a birthday gift.Thax Anne
Liliana smith
Back to top Go down
priya

PostSubject: going to paris   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:43 am

dear jany,
how are you? as sheduled i m going paris to attened business conference for a week.During this time when i am not here pospond all meetings and fixed appointment for next week.if you have any problem please contact me through mail.
have a good time and be careful.
ok take care
Back to top Go down
linda

PostSubject: assistant   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:03 am

iuohoukijn
Back to top Go down
gilarpun

PostSubject: Answer to part 1   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:29 pm

Susan,
As you know I'll be in Paris next week in a business conference. I'll be away from March 25 until April 1. During these days, please keep updated all the data related to our northern hemisfere clients and please call me for any urgent matter.

See you and thanks in advance.

Gerardo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task   Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free online BEC Preliminary Writing Exam Part 1 Task
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next